What makes my stickers glow?
How long will my stickers glow?
Glow in the dark stickers are created using a high performance photoluminescent infused material. Photoluminescent molecules in the material absorb light energy when you charge them by placing them in bright light. Absorbed light energy is then slowly released over an extended period of time, making them glow.
- Once the active light source is turned off, stickers have a long lasting afterglow of 5-8 hours.
- Printed with Green guard certified eco-solvent inks.
- 5 Year Durability Outdoors.
- High Performance, PVC that “glows in the dark”.
- Great for indoor and outdoor marking as emergency exits signs.
- Phosphorescent properties of the film will not be impaired by repeated use.
- Does not contain harmful materials.
- Recyclable liner.
Assuming your stickers have been fully charged through exposure to direct light they will glow for up to 8 hours. Over the course of 8 hours the glow will start to get dimmer. However, the glow property of the material has unlimited uses and will not fade over time.
For more questions about our vinyl stickers, please visit Order Support & FAQs, use our "Live Chat" function, or email us directly to email@example.com. We are more than happy to assist you with all your sticker needs.